340 mL Milk (1.5 cups)
340 mL 35% cream (1.5 cups)
70 g Panna cotta mix (1/3 cup)
- Add milk and cream to a small pot. Whisk the liquids whilst adding the panna cotta powder mix slowly.
- Turn on the heat and bring the mix to a boil whilst mixing slowly with a whisk.
- Now turn down the heat and simmer mix for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and pour the mix into espresso cups or ramekins.
- Allow to cool at room temperature before covering with saran and placing into the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to set.
Yield- 7-8 portions.