SousVide Gourmet Cookbook
- Alex Seidel, Chef and Owner of Fruition Restaurant in Denver, Colorado;
- Phillip Foss, Chef and Blogger for thepickledtongue.com, Chicago, Illinois;
- Jason Wilson, Chef and Owner of CRUSH in Seattle, Washington;
- Michael Solomonov, Chef and Owner of Zahav in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Though elite chefs in multi-star restaurants have relied on the sous vide technique to cook fabulous food for decades, the trend to move this “culinary secret” out of the restaurant kitchen and onto the kitchen countertop is a fairly recent phenomenon. In a short space of time, foodies and DIY gourmet cooks have eagerly embraced sous vide cooking as a means to create such perfection themselves at home. This book allows the home cook to experiment with exotic ingredients and beautiful plating, bringing out the best in whatever is being cooked. Delicious recipes for game, seafood, lamb, beef, and complementary side dishes simplify gourmet meal preparation. It's a must-have for every sous vide cook.
• Soft Cover
• Publisher: Paradox Press, January 2012
• 64 pages
• 6.75 x 6.75 inches (17 x 17 cm)
• Full-color photos
• Step-by-step sous vide recipes